Yard Waste Disposal
- The City of Gillett offers wood chipping services during the months of April through October.
- Residents may place branches out at the curb and the city crew will come around and chip the branches and dispose of the chips.
- The brush must be piled butt first towards the curb.
- The first fifteen minutes of chipping per month per stop is free of charges.
- Thereafter, the cost is $1.00 per minute.
- A schedule of chipping dates is available at City Hall.
- Anyone wishing to receive chips for landscaping etc, can contact Tim Christensen at (920) 855-1920
Last Updated (Monday, 10 October 2011 09:36)