Garbage Pickup / Dumpster Rentals
The City of Gillett rents dumpsters for the following fees: $10.00 for delivery, $10.00 per week rental, $60.00 (as of Jan. 2008) per ton for whatever is placed into it. To rent a dumpster from the city call the City Hall at 920-855-2255 and request a delivery. When the dumpster needs to be emptied or returned, call City Hall and make the request.
You must be in the City limits to rent a dumpster.
- Residential Refuse is picked up Thursday mornings by the City, unless a holiday falls on Thursday.
- The City of Gillett utilizes a sticker system for refuse pickup.
- Any bag put out for pickup must be a translucent bag and must have a refuse sticker on it. If it is the incorrect type bag or the bag does not have a sticker on, it will be picked up for a $10 fee/bag.
- If an item is placed on the curb, it will be picked up and there will be a $10.00 per item fee charged to the property owner.
- The city has ordinances regulating storage of garbage and refuse.
Last Updated (Thursday, 05 August 2010 13:50)