- Gillett City Hall - City Clerk/Treasurer
- 150 N. McKenzie Ave.
- Gillett WI 54124
City Hall is located at 150 N. McKenzie Avenue, Gillett.
City Hall houses the:
- Police Department
- City Clerk/Treasurer offices
- Public Works Supervisor's office
- The Council Chambers hosts a Past to Future mural on one wall
- Drop Box for payments outside of the Police Station
- Beverage Server’s License Fee: $30.00 - non-refundable
- Animal Impound Fee: $30.00
- Publication Fee: $7.50 or as billed to the city.
- MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:30 - 12:00 & 12:30 - 3:45
- FRIDAY 8:30 - 12:00 & 12:30 - 3:30
- SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE FOR OTHER HOURS BY CALLING CITY HALL 920-855-2255
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day & the day after
- Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day
- New Year's Day,
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
Closure dates are always listed in advance in the Oconto County Times Herald, any additons or changes will be listed there. The City of Gillett reserves the right to add or alter the dates closed due to placement on the calendar or other reason that the City sees fit.
Last Updated (Friday, 17 June 2011 09:59)